Parents and Student Athletes: Please click the link below to participate in the REQUIRED Virtual Preseason Athletic Meeting.
January 2021 Signing Night
Updated message from the Athletic Dept. 8/22/2020
Athletic Director: Shawn Chamberlin
Crooksville Athletic Dept. COVID-19 Procedures and Protocols for Coaches, Athletes, Officials, and Spectators
***Our goal is to allow spectators at athletic events and we need your help to
accomplish that by following the guidelines listed below***
- All players and coaches must be screened for temperatures and symptoms prior to competing in the game and documentation provided to Crooksville Game Manage (ALL MS AND HS GAMES WILL BE PLAYED AT THE HS GYMNASIUM)
- Athletes must maintain social distancing of 6 feet when not on the field or court playing.
- Athletes and coaches MUST wear face coverings when not on the court (This includes when entering and leaving the facility)
- Visiting teams are to supply their own water and towels
- Players are NOT to share water bottles, towels and are to have their own water bottle
- Locker rooms are only available for players to quickly use the restroom and not to be used for an extended period of time
- Face coverings are required to be worn when entering and exiting the facility
- Officials must be screened for symptoms prior to the event and documentation will be kept by the Crooksville Manager
- For Volleyball events, spectators will be required to show a voucher in order to buy a ticket and be admitted. All Football events will be pre-sale only. There will be NO walk ups allowed to purchase a ticket.
- Spectators must self-assess for symptoms prior to entering the event; if any COVID-like symptoms are present the spectator will NOT be permitted to enter the facility. Symptoms are: Fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of smell or taste, sore throat, congestion/running nose, nausea/vomiting, and diarrhea. Spectators if you have any of these symptoms PLEASE STAY HOME.
- Family and household members should sit together socially-distanced from other individuals/families/household groups. *CHILDREN NEED TO REMAIN SEATED AND WITH PARENTS AT ALL TIMES*
- SPECTATORS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE COVERINGS AT ALL TIMES
- Concessions will be prepackaged items only.
- No spectators are allowed on any of the playing surfaces before, during, or after the events.
- NO congregating before or after games is permitted of any kind
We are now able to have our sports seasons!! However, it’s now very important that we pay close attention to detail and follow these procedures and protocols in order for our athletes and coaches the opportunity to continue their seasons!! Back up, Mask up, and Wash up!!